Complete localization and adaptation of the game (PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4) for the French market in partnership with Warhorse Studios.
- Millions of words translated, including 60 hours of dialogue with a script more than twice as long as the books in the Lord of the Rings trilogy (see photo).
- Dozens of main and side quests to bring the characters and the universe to life in French.
- Involvement in the marketing campaign, YouTube channel, dubbing the game in-studio, codex, tutorials.
- Follow-up over several years with the release of 4 DLCs.
- Nearly 3 million copies sold.
A real phenomenon on the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, this ambitious open-world RPG (role-playing game) plunges you into a rigorous historical context: medieval Bohemia.
This is the first Triple-A game from the Czech studio made up of video game industry veterans whose critical and commercial success gained it the prestigious best PC game award at Gamescom as well as a nomination for best RPG at the Game Critic Awards.
Who better than the French press to tell you about the quality of our work?
“A strong emphasis on excellent writing. Meaty dialogues.” warlegend.net
“A title enhanced by particularly intelligent writing of the dialogue and the narrative; nothing is left to chance.” actugaming.net
“A well-crafted French version that contributes to the game’s success in France.” geek4life.fr
“Very meticulous writing” gamersflag.com
“Excellently written and captivating dialogue. KCD stuns with its writing.” histogames.com